Seven Hills Chiropractic & Allied Health
- Registered Psychologist (AHPRA)
- B.A. Arts (Honours in Psychology), University of NSW
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Social Health & Counselling, Macquarie University
Anne is a registered psychologist with nine years experience, and understands the therapeutic value of active listening and compassion. Anne has experience of working with adolescents 17 years and up and Adults.
Anne is able to assist clients in all mental health issues arising from:
- Anxiety disorders
- Adjustment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Panic disorder
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sleep problems
Anne is able to assist and educate clients with issues often underlying common mental health issues such as; stress management, setting healthy boundaries, effective communication skills, anger management, unresolved childhood trauma, unhelpful thinking habits (worry/ negative/over-thinking), emotional processing skills, problem solving & goal setting, relaxation and physiological calming through effective breathing skills.
- Client-Centred Therapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness (meditation and acceptance)
- Emotional Management
- Psycho-education – Including brief reading material/exercises as relevant
Medicare rebates may apply with a referral from a GP.
Private & HICAPS Clients also welcome